Past wins and awards

Sunday 30 June 2013

Have a great day!

Hi! I hope everyone is well today.

I'm slowly getting the hang of this and my tech advisor is home today so I'm trying to make a few improvements!  I'm not sure how successful that will be!

Anyway, today I have a card that I would like to enter into the following challenges:

ProMarkers challenge - Pink & Blue
The Sugar Bowl challenge - Anything Goes.

Here it is:

 
Close up:



I have used the Sugar Nellie stamp Fragile Beauty, coloured with Promarkers, Memory Box Die, First Edition Birdsong papers, pearls from stash and butterfly punch that old I cannot remember the make!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous sharon, love the sweet image and pretty papers. Thank you for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck xx

lalkygirl said...

What a pretty card ,love the cute image
Thanks for joining us anti love promarkers and good luck
Tracey x

Pami said...

Such a sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

Pami said...

Hi Sharon, should also have said before, welcome to the world of blogland! You will love it and it will take over your life!! Your cards a gorgeous! Pami x