Sunday, 4 August 2013

Tatty Teddy

Good morning everyone

The weather has cooled down quite a bit here and the garden is certainly enjoying some rain!

Today I have made quite a simple card using some of the Papermania  number stamps and I think the Tatty Teddy stamp was a freebie!  I have avoided lots of embellishments to keep the weight down as this will have to be posted to my Neice.

I have coloured with ProMarkers,  banner dye from Memory Box, papers and pearls from stash.





I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Ready-Teddy-Go - dyes and punches
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sharon x


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love Tatty Teddy. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month.

    Deborah A (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, such a cute image and fabulous design
    Thank you for taking part in the Ready Teddy Go Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.