Past wins and awards

Sunday 4 August 2013

Tatty Teddy

Good morning everyone

The weather has cooled down quite a bit here and the garden is certainly enjoying some rain!

Today I have made quite a simple card using some of the Papermania  number stamps and I think the Tatty Teddy stamp was a freebie!  I have avoided lots of embellishments to keep the weight down as this will have to be posted to my Neice.

I have coloured with ProMarkers,  banner dye from Memory Box, papers and pearls from stash.





I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Ready-Teddy-Go - dyes and punches
Creative Inspirations - anything goes

Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sharon x


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, I love Tatty Teddy. Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this month.

Deborah A (DT)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a cute image and fabulous design
Thank you for taking part in the Ready Teddy Go Challenge this month
Sue xx