Past wins and awards

Sunday 8 September 2013

An old favourite...

...but a useful one!

Good morning everyone

It's a lovely day but a little bit chilly.  Never mind!

Today I have a card I've made using an old favourtie Forever Friends stamp.  I've coloured with ProMarkers and added a few drops of Pearly Stuff and also used my trusty butterfly punch, the flowers and heart are from MCH, papers and pearls are from my stash.  Unfortunately, the photo has come out a bit dark but I have tried to lighten it a little....




I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:



Thanks for popping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sharon x




4 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

The Craft Bucket said...

Very pretty pink card, thank you for playing along with us at PFP this week & good luck. Jane x

heidy said...

What a sweetie,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Tammy said...

Adorable card Sharon, such a sweet image and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x