Past wins and awards

Sunday 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone

This is my last Christmas card for this year and it's for my daughter, it seems it's always those important ones that are last to be done!

I've used the Penny Black stamp Dashing Through the Snow, coloured with ProMarkers, Memory Box die and my old snowflake punch with glitter paper, the background papers are Country Companions Christmas pad again and I've used lots of Stickles and Glamour Dust for the snow.  I decoupaged the Christmas tree and sledge and paper pieced a couple of the parcels.





I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Christmas
Without Words - Nearest and Dearest
Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas ..... card of the year
My Mum's Craft Shop - Wintery/Christmassy - 3rd entry

All that's left to say is a big thank you to those who have supported me in my first 6 months of blogging and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and happy and healthy New Year.

Best wishes

Sharon x

2 comments:

KandA said...

This is fabulous Sharon. The wonderfully coloured image with the paper piecing and decoupaged tree looks super.
Hope you have a very merry christmas xx

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

A beautiful card .. .. and I agree .. .. the special ones always seem to be at the back of the queue. I wonder why that is? Perhaps we should push them to the front!! LOL!!

I bet your daughter loved this.

Have a really lovely Christmas Sharon and a very happy 2014!

Love Jules xx