Past wins and awards

Saturday 15 February 2014

Painting

Hello everyone

I hope everyone is safe and well.

Today I have another boys card!  This little chap can come around to mine any time, I can find plenty work for him to do!




Items used:

Stamp and sentiment -LOTV
Colouring - ProMarkers
Papers - LOTV Promises pad
Card and purple cord paper - The Papermill Direct
Glossy accents, embossing powder and brad - stash


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Lily of the Valley - Name That Tune (Painter Man, Boney M) (2nd entry)
My Mums's Craft Shop - Spots & Stripes (Stripes on paper, spots on paper pieced shirt)(3rd entry)
Without Words - 9 to 5 Occupations (Painer & Decorator)


Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sharon x

6 comments:

brenda said...

A beautifully crafted card Sharon, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

B x

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous card hun, I love that stamp :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit me, it is always a pleasure to read your comments. xxx

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts tracyx

Anne said...

Adorable card Sharon, and another great interpretation of our theme this month!

Thanks for entering our ‘name that tune’ challenge – good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley

http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk
http://learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous male card, love this little fella he can come and paint my room anytime! Thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & good luck. Jane x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the image and fab cas design. Thanks for joining us this challenge at MMCS Lyndsey xx