Past wins and awards

Sunday 11 October 2015

Do you want to build a snowman?!

Hi everyone

Sorry for getting that tune into the heads of all you Frozen fans!  Once I found this stamp in my Christmas box I just couldn't resist!!  This is one of the first wooden stamps I bought, it was in one of the Forever Friends kits and I blame this kit for my stamping addiction and empty purse!




Items used:

Stamp - Forever Friends
Coloured with ProMarkers
Die - Memory Box
Card - Papermill Direct
Glitter card, Stickles and Glamour Dust - my stash












I would like to enter the following challenges:

Without Words - Purple & Green but no halloween
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - No design papers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - C&S Christmas


Thanks for popping by today, any comments you leave are very much appreciated.
Have a good week ahead.

Sharon x 


6 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely clean crisp and elegant Christmas card Sharon and it's perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

Enjoy your Sunday.

B x

Heather said...

An adorable card Sharon, a super CAS design with fabulous colour combo - your image is delightful and a beautiful die-cut sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Mervi said...

Sweet and adorable snowman card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Jingle said...

Awww! Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

Yes, you are right!! I am going to be singing that song for a while now LOL!!!

Many thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog .. .. life has been very busy with summer weddings but it is good to be back in blogland for a while.

Your Christmas card is lovely .. .. I have a few Forever Friend stamps that have made their way out of the Christmas box ready for stamping. I love them!!

Our first stamps always have a special place in our hearts don't they.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx