Past wins and awards

Thursday 20 October 2016

Happy camping

Hi everyone,

Something a bit different today....

A friend of mine is crazy about a certain type of camper van (and chocolate) so I dug out this stamp but as it is only small it would be lost on the usual 6x6 card that I rely on, so I've gone smaller with a C6 for this card (and must apologise for the picture, I couldn't getting the lighting right!)




Items used:
Stamp - Hobbycraft
Coloured with ProMarkers
Embossing folder -
Dies - Spellbinders and Memory box
Papers, ribbon, Stickles and gem from my stash


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts challenge - Pink October
Simon Says - Think Pink
In the Pink - Ribbons and/or bows
The Ribbon Girl October any image challenge


Thanks for stopping by today and any comments you leave are really appreciated.

Sharon x 


3 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab card, love the ribbon, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

brenda said...

A lovely creation for our 'Pink' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Squirrel x said...

So cute! Xx