Past wins and awards

Thursday 9 March 2017

Country walk

Hi there everyone

At last we're in March and the days are starting to get longer again, of course that means there must be another school holiday just around the corner!!!

For today's card I've found yet another stamp in my collection that hasn't been used before:
 




Items used

Stamp - LOTV
Coloured with ProMarkers and chalks for the sky 
Papers -  Studio Light (from The Ribbon Girl)
Dies - Memory Box and Impression Obsession
Gem and glitter card from my stash




I would like to enter the following challenges:

As You Like It - Favourite Brand and why (this is  very tough one - it's between Penny Black and Lili of the Valley but I think I have more Lili of the Valley stamps so today it's them!)





Thanks for stopping by today and any comments you leave are really appreciated.

Sharon x

12 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty creation and lovely the way you have use the images and dies on the easel shape, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Dora said...

beautiful card with this beautiful image.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne K said...

A delightful image, Sharon, beautifully coloured, and I love the card design! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oooo, gorgeous card!

Brenda said...

What a wonderful step card, perfect design for this very sweet image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Paddington fan said...

A beautifully coloured image and a wonderful step card, love the die cuts too! Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, hope to see you again soon,
Love Jacky x
PFP DT

Cards By MI said...

A lovely card. I love the lovely LOTV image. Totally adorable.Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
MArie

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute stepper card Sharon. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a cute wee card, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

Jules said...

Hi Sharon

What a great card!

I love the shape and your colour choices very much!

I hope all is good at your end.

Love Jules xx

Linby said...

The image looks really good on an easel layout and beautifully coloured too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x DT

Squirrel x said...

These boys always make me think of my childhood, spending time with my wonderful dad. Gorgeous make, thank you so much for sharing with us at AYLI. Hugs xx