Past wins and awards

Saturday 7 October 2017

Down Memory Lane

Hi

Yet again I've been rummaging through my old stamps and come across the first LOTV stamp I ever bought:




Items used:

Stamps - LOTV
Coloured with ProMarkers
Paper - LOTV
Flowers, lace from Ribbon Girls
Ribbon and gems from my stash





I would like to enter the following challenges:

Ribbon Girls - October Card Challenge
In the Pink - Flower Power
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - Pretty in Pink

Thanks for stopping by today and any comments you leaved are really appreciated.

Sharon x 



7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Very pretty. Thanks for joining Passion fo Promarkers. Elaine

Nat said...

Gorgeous pink creation! Thank you for joining in my challenge at PFP
Natx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks so much for sharing with us at PFP hope to see you again very soon.

The Crafty Den said...

Really pretty card Sharon. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Babs said...

Love your image and all your fab embellishments, pretty papers and a gorgeous card.
Hugs Babs x

Annie said...

LOTV stamps are beautiful and never out of fashion ;) Your card is so well balanced and in my opinion, spot on. Papers and lace make this romantic and sweet. I noticed your sentiment stamps are also from LOTV. Fabulous card, really.

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love this LOTV image Thanks for joining us at In The Pink love and hugs Carole Design Team x