Past wins and awards

Sunday 24 March 2019

Watering can

Hi

For today's card I've used one of the latest LOTV stamps:




Items used:

Stamp and papers: LOTV
Coloured with ProMarkers
Ribbon, flowers and button from The Ribbon Girls (now sadly closed)
Heart and Stickles from my stash 
Die - unknown (had it that long and lost the packet!)





I would like to enter the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - Dies or stencils (dies because they create that 3D element and are more interesting!)

Thanks for stopping by today and any comments you leave are very much appreciated.

Sharon x





5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely pretty in pink card for Mum Sharon with a lovely circle mat for our theme this month of going round in circles. Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More xxxx

KandA said...

Such a pretty card Sharon, love all the pink and the image is do sweet xx

Daniela said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More.
x Daniela

brenda said...

Very remiss of me Sharon, I thought I visited the other day and just realised I didn't. Loving the sunny Summer colours of your pretty card which is perfect for our 'Going Round in Circles' theme at Penny Black and More, thanks so much for joining in.

B x