Past wins and awards

Friday 11 October 2013

Hedgie Birthday

Hello

I hope your weekend is getting off to a good start.

 

For my card today I have used my new stamp from Penny Black (well, new to me) "Mighty Wishes", coloured with ProMarkers and some Pearly Stuff (Woodware) for the icing.  The Happy Birthday stamp is Papermania.  I think the papers and glitter card are Dovecraft but I can't be certain as I've had them a while. The banner is a Memory Box die and the balloons are an Impression Obsession die.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Two by Two (2 hedgehogs, 2 papers, 2 dies, 2 balloons)
Penny Black & More - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - All Creatures Great and Small
The Ribbon Girl - Make it Sparkly (2nd entry)

Enjoy the weekend.

Sharon x

9 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card and cute hedgies too! Thanks for joining in again with our make it sparkly challenge! Mary at The Ribbon Girl

Linby said...

Lovely card and a great layout.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

Wishcraft said...

Aww, I love the image - so cute! Lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

brenda said...

As you can tell I am well behind with my commenting Sharon, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to say thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Lisa said...

Awww, what a cute card Sharon! Thanks for playing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

KandA said...

Such an adorable image and a super card xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card, love the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at penny black and more! Good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Anne said...

Adorable card Sharon, love the banner.
My Penny Black stamps are sadly neglected, the hedgies are soo cute!

Anne x

Eret said...

Ooh, Sharon, it is so gorgeous. Your coloring of this cute stamp is very beautiful. Love all the sparkle. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Staming Sensation.
Eret x