Past wins and awards

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas Penguins

Hello everyone

Keeping fingers crossed the storm that is forecast is not too bad.

Today I have another Christmas card.  I would normally put this penguin stamp with something blue and snowy but I wanted to do another red festive card so no icy background this time!  The stamp and sentiment tag are LOTV coloured with ProMarkers and some Stickles glitter glue, papers are Country Companions Christmas Wishes again and ribbon from stash.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Wintery/Christmas
Totally Gorjuss blog - Snow

Thanks for popping by.

Sharon x

3 comments:

Wishcraft said...

I love this stamp, it always makes me smile! Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

KandA said...

This is fabulous Sharon, I love that LOTV stamp and the gorgous colours xx

Cards By MI said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us over at PTW last week, running later due to power break. A new fun challenge is up now. :)
Love n hugs
Marie