Past wins and awards

Sunday 3 November 2019

Boozy Santa

Hi

November already, this year is flying by!  I'm making progress with Christmas cards and here is another one.  I didn't think this one needed too much fuss so that this happy Santa stands out!





Items used:

Stamp and sentiment - Wild Rose Studio
Coloured with ProMarkers
Backing paper - LOTV
Gems, stickles and shiny stuff from my stash






I would like to enter the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by today and any comments you leave are really appreciated.


Sharon x 


4 comments:

brenda said...

I was thinking as I scrolled down your lovely Christmas card will fit in nicely at our new challenge themes only to find you have already linked up. So nice to see again Sharon, many thanks for joining in at both Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More.

B x

Babs said...

fab Santa stamp , you have created a fun loving card and your sentiment is lovely too. Love it
Babs x

Linby said...

I think you're right your lovely card needs nothing else, it looks fab.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Joan said...

Love your fun Santa, it's a lovely card

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan